January 03, 2022

NHL Double Series - Suggested Revisions

Hello!  Today's post (the penultimate of my NHL Double Series) features revisions suggested from viewers like you.  Most of the suggestions come from CCSLC (Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Community, also known as the SportsLogos.Net forums).

My Ideal Arizona Coyotes (Revision #1)
CCSLC user B-mer suggested I add a black line above the Kachina pattern on the road jersey of my "Ideal" Coyotes concept.

My Ideal Arizona Coyotes (Revision #2)
Then CCSLC user vtgco recommended I surround the Kachina pattern in black on the home jersey as well.


New Look Buffalo Sabres
Here I added more stripes to the hem of my New Look Sabres concept (as suggested by CCSLC user ldconcepts), and ditched the Buffaslug shoulder logos (suggested by both ldconcepts and CCSLC user hockey week).


New Look Calgary Flames
On my New Look Flames set I flipped the red and maroon stripes to create a sorta gradient design, as requested by vtgco.


My Ideal Columbus Blue Jackets
The colours on the hem of my "Ideal" Blue Jackets road jersey were swapped to be mostly navy, suggested by vtgco.


New Look Columbus Blue Jackets
This revision of my New Look Blue Jackets set replaces Stinger with the cannon logo, again suggested by vtgco.


New Look Detroit Red Wings
Changes to this New Look Wings concept include; ditching the pant stripe, recolouring the pant logo red, removing the white stripe at the top of the home jerseys' sleeves, and going with a leather coloured helmet.  All changes suggested by vtgco.


New Look Florida Panthers
B-mer recommended I use the Panthers current numbers on my New Look Panthers concept.


My Ideal Nashville Predators
B-mer also thought I should try a yellow yoke on the road jersey of my "Ideal" Predators set.


New Look New York Islanders (Revision #1)
CCSLC user DTConcepts suggested I add the Islanders four-stripe motif to the arms here on the New Look concept, and remove them from the back numbers.

New Look New York Islanders (Revision #2)
B-mer then added a request for a version of the concept with plain arm and sock stripes.


New Look New York Rangers (Revision #1)
DTConcepts suggested I add seafoam green to the striping pattern of my New Look Rangers design.

New Look New York Rangers (Revision #2)
Later on vtgco proposed I connect the cuffs to the arm stripes on the road jersey.


New Look Seattle Kraken
Another vtgco suggestion was to thicken the hem stripes and lower the logo of my New Look Kraken concept.


My Ideal Winnipeg Jets
In a comment here on the blog, Chase A. Carlson recommended I add more navy to the road jersey of my "Ideal" Jets set.


New Look Winnipeg Jets
Lastly back on CCSLC, TheRealPepman proposed I use white for the home jersey's name and numbers on my New Look Jets set.


Thanks for stopping by, and thank you to everyone for all the comments and suggestions throughout this series!  The next post will be the finale of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment