January 01, 2022

New Year, New Logo, and New Templates

Happy New Year everybody!  Well 2021 was certainly a year, hopefully 2022 is a better one.

Anyways, I have a couple of updates to share with you all starting with a new logo...


As you can see it's a simple vertically stacked SG monogram, with the S flowing into the G.  I was always a fan of NASA's worm logo, and I used that as my initial inspiration here.  For the colours I choose the Vancouver Grizzlies' "Pacific Turquoise" and black.

For the record, here is what I was using for the blog before today...


Next up, I've finally got around to updating the Templates page!


It had been more than two years since the last updated, so this was long overdue.  I haven't added last years Reverse Retro jerseys though (and I'm not going to, sorry).  But I will try to stay more up to date in the future.

Thanks for visiting!  Come back tomorrow to see a couple of unused concepts from my NHL Double Series (different takes on my "New Look" concepts for the Islanders and Capitals).

No comments:

Post a Comment