July 12, 2020

Double Golden Knights

Welcome back to another post for my NHL Double Series!  The Vegas Golden Knights are the only NHL team I've never made any concept for, but that ends today (at least with the second set, the first set hardly counts as a concept).

My Ideal Vegas Golden Knights:
As you can see, I barely made any changes for my "Ideal" Golden Knights concept.  I think their current jerseys are pretty much perfect, so all I really did was experiment with steel gray pants for the road jersey.

New Look Vegas Golden Knights:
Here I placed the hidden V from their logo on to the sleeve, and continued that line up to create an extended shoulder yoke.  Also I used gold numbers, and went with a steel gray pair of gloves for the white jersey.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment