October 18, 2016

Double Wild

Hello!

My Ideal Minnesota Wild:
The Wild's road jersey has quickly become one of my favourite white jerseys in the NHL, so I kept it basically unchanged (the laces are different) and then altered their green jersey to be a better match.

New Look Minnesota Wild:
Since the Wild have used both red and green as their main colour in the past, I decided to create two jerseys that use red and green equally.  Both striping patterns are based off of their primary logo, the jagged lines on the home jersey are inspired by the logo's jagged outline, and the road jersey uses the trees from that logo.

By the way, it may be quite a while before I get to the next concept in this series (even longer than normal), but I continue this series at some point.

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment